Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Choices for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009

Here are my nominees for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:

1. Doctor Z of Zorlone
2. Roy The Struggling Blogger
3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale
4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com
5. Irene of LifeLots
6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark
7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine
8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side

These 10 blogs are worth voting for because of their positive influence in the blogging world.


This contest would not be possible without the following Sponsors:Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events at Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies, and Blog4Reviews.com.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Eugene,

    This is Jan of WritingToExhale. Hey, thanks a lot for nominating my blog in Janette Toral's writing project. Very much appreciated.

    Good luck with your studies, Eugene. God bless. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eugene! I appreciate the vote of confidence and your nominating my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination Jim!

    072920092047

    These Follicle stimulating hormones,
    were usually handled by the other gender.
    It was brave of you to tackle them,
    mind, body and all its splendor.

    As growth became a matter of fact,
    in this ever changing situation.
    Be bold, be proud to answer them,
    and hold to your decision.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jim,

    Awfully sorry I messed up your name. Not that Eugene is a bad name - it's not, hehehe - but... I was distracted by the fine logo made by Eugene at the top of the sidebar kasi. Waaah.

    Jim, Jim, Jim. Hayan, seared on my brain na name mo, Jim Sana di mo ko kamuhian. Peace? ",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim: Can you tell Jim Andrew I'm very grateful for his nominating WritingToExhale? Please?

    I can't leave a comment on his blog. The word verification shows only partially and I can't see the box to type it on. Thus I'm not able to complete submitting my comment.

    Thanks, Jim. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jim. This is to mark your entry as complete. For inclusion in the raffle, please update your list of sponsors. Will send you an invite for the August 8 event and hope you can come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jim!

    I know it's late, but thank you for including me in your list of Top 10. I appreciate it very much.

    I am glad to meet the Clin Clem Bloggers this afternoon. Zorlone and Jan are looking forward to meet all of you too. I really wish they can get here.

    See you 'round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jim,

    Thank you very much for the nomination. I appreciate it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for nominating my blog, Jim. I hope y'all will also have lotsa fun in this thing called blogging.

    -Luke of A Walk in The Dark
    A Jedi shall not know fear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jim,

    You're late for your next entry. Please update.

    ReplyDelete