Sunday, September 6, 2009

Drug Testing

Drug Testing for school admission

Drug testing should be done in every sector of the society, not only in schools but also at work. This should be a mandatory process before a person can be admitted in a school or be hired in work. If drug testing is required before anyone can get a driver's license, why not require it also to aspiring students of a university before they can be admitted. There is no difference in that.

A school is designed to allow students to learn, it should be a place with a good learning environment, it is a place where we can implore knowledge. How can one person be encourage to learn if his or her seatmate is a drug addict. How can you call a school a good learning environment if your environment is surrounded with drug addicts. In some or most instances, these persons who are addicted to drugs can be the root of violence inside or outside the campus. They can also influence other people to try drugs themselves and eventually become drug addicts just like them. So, it should be a requirement for a school to drug test not only the students but also the employees and the teachers to make it a good environment for learning and a place for knowledge.

This may be a case for an argument, some may question where is the right for education. I say: how can a person be educated if he is into drugs? Who in the right mind wants to go in a school full of drug addicts? May be the drug addicts themselves...If a person wants education he should be a person who who is on his right mind and if one wants to be admitted into a school, he should be drug free.A school should be a safe place to study that's why I agree on drug testing before admission...

3 comments:

  1. You left strong parting words there Jim! I see that the passion in protecting the educational system and the youth of today runs deep within you.

    Z

    PS.

    Good luck with the finals and to your singing career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good points Jim.

    Doc Z, Jim does not sing, Jhimpie sings, though..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
    It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob,,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid. disease,Lupus,Lipoid Storage diseases( Gauchers disease),Polycystic Disease.,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Cirrhosis of Liver,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic,HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..    

    ReplyDelete